Astrick solution now provides coding services to help medical organizations comply with the ICD-10 mandate. With our dedicated team of experienced AAPC Certified Medical coders, we can provide you with the highest quality professional coding services.
Currently, the medical transcription services that Astrick solution offers already provide great aid to those facilities in need of workforce assistance. Astrick solution has now applied their success in that side of the arena to their new coding services.
Our coders perform at a 98% or better accuracy rate across the organization. Our coders have a Masters Degree in Microbiology, Physiotherapy, or other subjects in Life Sciences.
The coders complete a comprehensive training program and are involved in continuing education programs. Astrick solution provides 24 to 48 hour turn-around of all completed source documents. Assurance in maintaining coding policies and procedures, appropriate and accurate managed contract advice and reports.
Our team is proficient with
- CPT, ICD-9/ICD-10, HCPCS coding across various specialties
- Insurance and governmental regulatory requirements
- Payer-specific coding requirements
We provide regular feedback to our clients on changes in code selections affecting reimbursements and front-office documentation practices to be followed as per CMS guidelines for appropriate reimbursements to physicians as well as insights into coding related denial analysis.
• Emergency Department
• Physician Office Visits
• E&M (Evaluation & Management) Levels
The Astrick solution data center meets all HIPPA standards, multiple physical layers of security, follows controlled security procedures and is a CCTV monitored facility. Within this facility is a triple layer of power and network redundancy to ensure our systems are available at all times (24*7).
• Physician Query Processes
• Coding Quality Review & Audit
• Education: Coders, Physicians & Clinical Support Staff
Your facility will benefit from:
• Working with AAPC Certified coders, all of whom possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
• A 2-phase, individualized approach to quality assurance with a 24-hour turnaround time
• 98% or greater coding accuracy
• The assurance of working with a company that is 100% compliant with the HIPAA standards