We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints, and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Responsibilities and Duties
Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
· Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
· Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
· Seize opportunities to up sell products when they arise
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
· Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
· Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
· Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Previous experience in a customer support role
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
· Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
· Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
· High school degree
But very important verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking.
ASTRICK Solution established in 2012 and one of the growing ITES providers in Erode, Tamilnadu, India, that provides consistent and required quality level medical coding & transcription and dedicated in providing the services competitive and cost effective.
Astirck Solution the growing automation-led, next-generation providers BPO and consulting services, has been revolutionizing the traditional IT approach by addressing discontinuities in the market.
Our customized service offerings has enabled global companies to address various business issues with pointed and effective business strategies.
The terms and conditions of our organization are the minimum acceptable standards of conduct expected of all employees. Any employee who fails to adhere to these work rules or who violates such rules may be subject to disciplinary action up to and including dismissal. These work rules are applicable to all employees, whether classified or unclassified.